Halaman

Recount Text

Crazy Chase

School activities really burn me out. That's why I usually doze off on public transportation on my way home. That afternoon the habit took its tool. As soon as I had secured a nice seat by the window, and slide open the windowpane, I fell asleep. When I finally got up only to find that I had way passed my destination, I panicked. "Stop...stop!" I shouted and jumped off the vehicle. On the street, I still couldn't make head nor tail of my where abouts. I decided to cross the street. As I was about to do it, I heard someone shouting angrily behind me. I turned around and saw a man waving at me. I didn't know what I was thinking but I ran off like crazy, crossing the street recklessly to get away from him. But he tailed me. Now I was really terrified. Passersby were beginning to crowd to watch the chase. The man finally stopped and again, shouted at me, "Miss, will you just stop running! I just want to ask for your bus fare. You forgot to pay it."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 komentar:

Malinda mengatakan...

Malin.....
MalInn....
MaLin......






Kmu mah.....



BgZ>>>BgZ>>>>



CRtaNY kRenZZZZZ>>>>>>>



N'.........



NyTa BgTZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>






........


Y??Y???
Y???

Nyta Kn??????





...........

Malinda mengatakan...

Hei mal!!!!!!!




tu ceriTa nYata y?????!!!!




KrenZZZZ.....!!!!


KreNZZZ!!!!!!!!


Sring sering kyk gtu y!!!!!!!!